Since we opened in 2003 the Meganursery has been at the heart of the city, and are dedicated supporting the families in the community, providing high quality childcare, maintaining a strong family ethos, believing in the best for every child; whilst creating a healthy, happy nursery environment with a positive atmosphere for the children to flourish in; whilst supporting each child to achieve his or her potential.
We have a vision to maintain a dynamic, full of life, positive environment where children are genuinely loved as individuals and experience high quality childcare and early learning. Meganursery is a 57 Ofsted Registered community nursery, with a Good rating, providing quality child care in the area for families from all walks of life.
At Meganursery we aim to provide a loving community where children are known as individuals that matter; showing this in all the little things, form a warm smile in our welcome, to taking the time to listen when children are sharing about their interests and discoveries. We are also committed to being open and honest with each other – with parents, our team, and the team with each other, building trust and accountability within the nursery. We value parent’s opinions and are open to hear any suggestions you can offer regarding what we could do better at Meganursery. We firmly believe in aspiring to be excellence in everything we do. Committed to continuing to develop and improve what we do as a nursery.
- To provide a high quality nursery experience, where children know they are special and are at the heart of everything that happens.
- To build secure and trusting relationships with children and their families, where we value, engage and work in partnership with parents.
- To provide a wide range of opportunities for children to develop academically, physically and emotionally based according to the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- To provide equality of opportunity for all the children, celebrating diversity, appreciating and respecting the things that make each child unique. Encouraging children to know their views count, allowing them to talk about their feelings; have an understanding of their own and others’ behaviour, and developing a positive sense of self- esteem.
- To promote good, cooperative behaviour through praise, reward and through encouragement.
- To create a safe, appealing and inspiring nursery environment, where children thrive and learn, with access to high quality resources and experiences.
- To continuously strive to improve the nursery, to achieve the highest of standards and be best that it can be.