Terms & Conditions
- The equipment in the baby area has been designed for children aged 18 months and under. The equipment is intended to provide both interest and challenge for your babies. No children over 18 months are permitted in the baby area.
- You are responsible for ensuring that your children do not stray into inappropriate areas. Parents/guardians of children who give permission for their children to make use of areas designated for older children do so at their own risk. If toys are broken by older children in the 0-18 month’s area, damages will have to be paid for.
- You are responsible for the supervision of your child’s play at all times during their time at Megakidz. We recommend that one adult should supervise no more than four children.
- All children must be wearing suitable clothing for playing on the equipment e.g. T-shirts, long trousers and socks whilst in the playzone.
- Please ensure there are no more than 4 children on the climbing wall at any one time.
- Children must remove shoes, spectacles, ties, jewellery, watches and any other sharp objects or necklace type chains before entering the playzone. The security of these items remains the responsibility of the child and/or parent/guardian. The management cannot accept responsibility for their loss or damage.
- You must ensure that your child is not wearing or carrying anything that could put their safety, or the safety of others at risk. Also ensure that your child is not carrying any sharp implements such as pens or pencils.
- No sweets, drinks or other food items can be taken into the play area.
- The play equipment, toilets and general areas are inspected regularly by our staff. Please notify us if you spot anything, which is broken or may need some attention.
- The entry charge for all children entitles them to 2 hours play. Times and prices are subject to change during special events and activities. Further charges may apply for additional activities.
- Only food and drink that has been purchased from Press Coffee may be consumed on the premises.
- Megakidz play zone is designed for children aged 0-5 years. For the safety of others please ensure no children over the age of 5 play on the equipment. Exceptions may be made during special events of which parents will be notified upon entry.
Get in touch...
The Megacentre, Bernard Road
Sheffield, South Yorkshire S2 5BQ
Phone: +44 (0)114 282 5240
Centre Opening Hours:
8:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday (Megakidz play centre is open Mon-Fri 8:00am to 3:00pm).